Hi everyone!

I like to watch movies these day. I went to see a movie with my friend. The movie's title is ''karada sagashi''. This is a horror movie. Do you like horror movies? I am not good at horror movies. But I decided to watch this movie because the manga it was based on was interesting. Also, my favorite actress is appearing in this movie. The actress is Kanna Hashimoto. The movie was very scary for me, but Kanna Hashimoto was so cute. The movie is horror, but you can feel friendship and romance. 

I watched a movie on Netflix at home. I watched two movies this week. Those title were ''Hanataba mitaina koi wo shita'' and ''soshite baton ha watasareta''. Both very interesting and impressed. These movies that makes you think about relationships. These two movies are my favorite movies. Please watch these two movies! And let me know what you think.

Next time I want to go to the movie theater and see "Suzume no Tojimari''. Do you know this movie? This is a movie directed by Makoto Shinkai. I am looking forward to watching the movie. Also, I want to see many more movies in the future, so please let me know if you have any recommendations.

Thank you for reading!



コメント

  1. Hi, Aono! I'm not good at watching horror movies. So, I don't think that I will ever see that movie lol. But, I watched "Hanataba mitaina koi wo shita" at theater, and " soshite baton ha watasareta" on TV. Both movies were very good, right? I cried so much when I saw those movies.

    返信削除
  2. I watched "Suzume no Tojimari" and it was very interesting!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I like watch movie too! And my friends told to me she wants to same movies. So, we may go to the theater.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿