About Me.




 Hello, My name is Aono Sakamoto. I am in the faculty of international studies and regional development. And I am in the volleyball circle.My hometown is Himi,Toyama.The city is very rural. There are sea and mountains, and it is blessed with nature.  The number of children in the city is decreasing. There are only 9 classmates in my elementary school, and I was the only girl. But everyone was friendly and it was a lot of fun. I'm still on good terms with them.

 I like to move my body. I have been playing various sports since I was little. First, I learned karate from the age of 4 to 11. Then, I started playing volleyball when I was 11 years old. I continue to play volleyball in junior high school. I participated in the national tournament when I was in the second year of junior high school. It was a great experience. In junior high school, I was also a member of the Ekiden club. I enjoyed running long distances.Then, I started playing handball in high school. Playing handball was very difficult for me,but it was fun. So, I practiced a lot with my teammates. I didn't win the tournament, but it's the best memory.


Many things have changed since I entered university. For example I have been living alone. At first, it's hard for me to do laundry and cook by myself every day. But I got used to that life recently. Also, There are more English classes in college than in high school. It's so hard but I enjoy it.

Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. It's amazing that you learned karate. I used to play volleyball when I was junior high school student. Volleyball is so much fun isn't it? You're really athretic. I want to hear your many stories.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Aono! I was surprised that you learned karate. I think it is very cool. Why did you started learning karate? And I started living alone too. So I agree with you. Especially it's hard for me to cook.

    返信削除
  3. Hi,Aono. I can understand that you like playing sports. I belonged to track and field club in junior high school but I am not good at running for the long distances by the end so I would say I respect you. What kinds of sports do you like the best?

    返信削除
  4. Hi,Aono. I can understand tkat you like playing sports very much. I belonged to track and field club but I was not good at running for a long distances by the end so I respect you.Plese teach me how to run for a long distances more fastly. What sports do you like the best?

    返信削除
  5. I am surprised you have experienced various sports! You must be athletic.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿