Hi,everyone!

 I went to see a movie with my friend this Tuesday. The title of movie is " maiburo-kun mariko". Mei Nagano is the star of the movie. Masataka Kubota and Yo Yoshida also appear in the movie. It's a very moving story.The origin of this movie was a manga.  Both movie and manga are very good. If you like emotional movies, please watch this movie. I highly recommend this movie! 

 After watching the movie, I went to the cafeteria with my friend. I ate omelet rice and salad. cheese is put on the omelet rice. Cheese is my favorite food. So it is very delicious. There are many other dishes that look delicious in the cafeteria. I want to goto the cafeteria again and and try other dishes.




Thank you for reading!




コメント

  1. I saw the trailer for that movie before. I didn't know it was based on a manga. I want to see that movie. Also, omelet rice and salad look so delicious! I like omelet rice and cheese, too. Cheese makes me happy!

    返信削除
  2. Hello, Aono.I don’t know that movie so I would like to watch it next time and I want you to tell me about interesting points of that movie. It seems like that a dish of picture is so delicious.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Aono. I don't know that movie so I'm interested in it. I want to watch it if I have a chance to watch. I would like you to tell me about that movie next our class. Also, it seems that dishes of your pictures are so delicious. What is that restaurant name? I try to go there.

    返信削除
  4. Hi! It looks a very delicious omelet. When I saw that picture, I was hungry... I want to eat. I would like to know where the cafeteria is!!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, Aono. The omelet rice in this café looks very tasty, doesn't it?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿