Hi,everyone!

My friends came to visit my house this Friday. I made curry and rice for dinner and ate it with my friends. I had a very good time. I was happy when my friend said it was delicious. What do you put in your curry as a secret ingredient? I put a small amount of chocolate in carry as a secret ingredient. I want to try something other than chocolate.



I live alone and find it diffficult to cook for my self. But I think about my health and I will do my best from now on.


Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. It looks very delicious curry! I got hungry when I saw the curry haha. It is interresting to put chocolate. I have never put a secret ingredient in curry before.

    返信削除
  2. It seems nice! I'm starting to want to eat curry. I also put chocolate in the curry as a secret ingredient. If there are other ingredients that are good for the secret taste of curry, i also want to know.

    返信削除
  3. A secret ingredient is very nice! I always put yogurt in carry and it delicious. Try it!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿