SOL#6

 Hi, everyone!

I went to see the illuminations on last Saturday. There is a place called ''Ikutopia shoku hana''. I had never been to see the illumination until then. so I was very impressed. The illumination was very colorful and very beautiful. There was illumination not only outside but also inside the room. It was really beautiful and felt like winter.



Christmas songs were playing in the place. I was very excited because Christmas is my favorite event. How do you like to spend christmas? I like having Christmas parties at home. I am looking forward to Christmas this year.

The illumination of Ikutopia shoku hana was very beautiful, so if you have the chance, please go there.
Also, I wanted to go see the illuminations in another place too. Please let me know if you have any recommendations.

Thank you for reading!






コメント

  1. I have yet to see anything that can be called illuminated. I hope to go this year like you.
    I spend Christmas with my family every year. This year I'm looking forward to hanging out with friends, if our schedules work out!

    返信削除
  2. Your pisture is so beautiful! I want to go there!

    返信削除
  3. It's so beautiful! I'm going to it someday. So, I'm looking forward to go it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿