SOL#7

 Hi, everyone!I went to Komeda's Coffee with my friend this Wednesday. I often go there to eat breakfast. But at that time, I went to eat dinner. For the first time, I ordered Komeda's Neapolitan. It is so delicious. The Neapolitan I ordered came with salad and bread. I was surprised by the amount of salad. But it is very delicious. I want to come to Komeda's Coffee again and I want to try other dishes. Do you have a favorite menu at Komeda's Coffee? If you have a favorite menu, please let me know.



Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. My favorite menu is "miso-katsupan" at Komeda's Coffee. I've never had breakfast at Komeda's Coffee, so I'm going to try it on my next holiday.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Aono! It looks delicious. I have never eaten Komeda's Neapolitan. I always eat sweets when I go to Komeda's coffee. Also, Komeda's coffee is famous for serving more than the picture on the menu. I want to go, too.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Aono. I went to KOMEDA'S Coffee too. I ate a pork cutlet sandwich. The suize was too big, but it was very delicious!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿