SOL#8

Hi, everyone!

I went back to my hometown Toyama on Saturday. It was a very sunny day and the scenery was beaytiful. The mountain seen over the sea in this photo is called Tateyama. It is a famous mountain in Toyama.

 I ate lunch with my father and mother. I was happy to be able to have a meal with my family after a long time. I enjoyed talking with my father and mother. I talked a lot about college life and my part-time job. My father and mother told me to do my best and supported me. I'm glad my parents are doing well. It was a very enjoyable trip back home!

Thank you for reading.



コメント

  1. Your picture is so beautiful! I have only been to Toyama once. I want to go again. I would like to know some places that you recommend.

    返信削除
  2. The scenery of Toyama is beautiful! I have never been to Toyama, so I would like to go there. I also like talking to my family. I want to go back to my hometown too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿